Wednesday, January 7, 2009

PSYCHO! Christmas, Cell, Marley and Me, Twilight, Sleep Deprived

I just had an encounter with the world's biggest PSYCHO on my lunch break! Seriously...

I was going to the bank on my lunch break and I was pulling out of a parking lot going left onto a main road. There was a very wide section between the turn lanes going in both directions off the main road so I had plenty of room to pull out to turn left while all others coming the same direction still would have plenty of room to turn as well. That doesn't really make sense but trust me - it was not unsafe or illegal what I did - completely normal for this road. Apparently the guy BEHIND the guy that was turning left off the main road didn't like that I did that - why I have no idea - and so he pulled AROUND the guy he was behind (into trafic) and sped up like he was going to hit me and slammed on his brakes about 2 inches from my car. He started YELLING "F YOU F YOU F YOU" and flipping me off. (of course he wasn't really saying "F" You... just trying to keep it clean here). It was this guy in a business suit driving a Durango. I wasn't scared and the first reaction that came to me was to laugh. So I started laughing at him and looking at him like, "Are you SERIOUS?" Not a good idea- that pissed him off even more apparently. So as he's blocking my view (and traffic... and the cars that he was behind that are trying to turn left) he starts telling me to go... GO GO GO he says... I started laughing again and pointed at his car and mouthed, "I CAN'T". He was too dumb to realize that he had now blocked my view to turn as well as all others. So I just sat there looking at him because I couldn't go. Then he puts his car in reverse and all jerky like backs up (into traffic yet again) and then forward just barely missing my car and drives off, but not without a final flip off and F YOU to me!... awesome. The funniest part of it all was that I looked at the guy's face behind him (who was once in front of him) and he was in as much shock as I was. That's my story... I just hope that guy gets laid or whatever it is he needs to do to make him happy. Yikes!

So our Christmas was good. Garrison got lots of stuff and we spent lots of family time, yadayadayada. It was nice to have the time off but hard to get back into a routine for all of us I think. I have been staying up late EVERY night this week and it's my own fault mostly. Sunday night my dog threw up poop (you read that right) EVERYWHERE so I spent half an hour cleaning that up and then realized I washed my cell phone in the washer. I just renewed my cell contract for 2 years a month ago just to get this free phone (pathetic I know, but I'm cheap). So I was pretty pissed. Not to mention I use my phone as my alarm clock. So I had to set Garrett's phone as my alarm and then wake him up the next morning. (I could blog about waking him up in an entireley different blog but let's just say he is the WORST person to have to wake up.) Monday night I was so excited about the Bachelor premiere. I know, I know... but Garrett watched the Texas game and it wasn't over until 11 so I started watching the 2 hour show at 11 and then went to bed at 1. Last night I went to see Marley and Me and to dinner with one of my best friend's. I'm going to bed early tonight. By the way, if you haven't seen Marley and Me - GO SEE IT!!! It's soooooo good. It makes me completely appreciate my dogs and want to spend so much more time with them. Sorry this is so long and it prob makes no sense. I'm so sleep deprived. Oh and I'm obsessed with the Twilight series! Love it, Love it, Love it! On the third book now and I don't know what I'm going to do when I finish the 4th and final book. So sad. I will leave you some pictures of Christmas compliments of my Uncle Tony! By the way, he's an awesome photographer and if you ever need someone (family pics, sports team pics, engagement pics, etc.) you should check out his website: http://www.firehousephotographer.com/






1 comment:

  1. Gracious -- I once had an incident in Tomball with a guy that sounds like the one you met today. Maybe he moved north!!!

    ReplyDelete